FitVille Women's Stride Core Shoes
FitVille Stride Core revolutionized our understanding of running shoes by creating an unprecedented comfortable journey.
FitVille Stride Core excels in its shock absorption and breathability. With a light and
breathable knit upper and shock-absorbing pad for maximum comfort, FitVille's Stride Core is the best trainer for walking, running, or any other fitness activity.
FitVille's patented PropelCore™ soles create a comfortably firm foundation while hugging your heels to absorb and distribute the energy of each step evenly. This makes FitVille Stride Core the perfect trainer to deliver dynamic heel, ankle, and arch
- Upper: Lightweight knit upper for unbeatable breathability.
- Insole: Ergonomic memory sponge foam insole offering cushioning comfort.
- Midsole: Patented dual-density EVA midsoles providing better support.
- Outsole: Rigid rubber outsole for solid gripping and motion stability.
- Width: Wide/2E and Extra Wide/4E.
- Weight: Approximately 340 grams (based on a US size 8).
- Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners.
(1) Clean the shoes regularly.
(2) Wipe off any dirt from on the upper using a moist cloth.
(3) Air dry in a cool environment.
(4) Avoid direct sunlight or high temperature.
(5) Keep away from substances with sharp edges.
Shipping & Return
We are eager to bring FitVille to the world by offering international shipping.
It normally takes 7-15 business days for orders to arrive. The recipient is solely responsible for any additional duties, taxes, fees, or VAT on international orders. Your order will be dispatched from the nearest warehouse with stock availability.
If, for any reason, your shoes aren't the perfect fit, please get in touch! Talk to one of our Sole Savers for expert fitting tips and guide. We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. For all eligible returns - please see our "30-Day Return Policy" below to learn more.
Designed For Wide Feet
FitVille Rebound Core shoe features both wide and extra wide toe box to provide the maximum level of comfort for those with wide or average feet.
Elasticity & Cushioning
FitVille Stride Core features an innovative sole with two different density materials for the front and rear end to ensure both elasticity and cushioning. Which manage to balance comfort, support, stability, and durability at the same time.
3X More Support
FitVille's patented sole gradually adapts to your unique foot shape with space-age foams that reacts to your body heat—providing all-day comfort and body alignment with a perfect heel, arch, and ankle support.
The shoes fit a size bigger than my normal. They are comfortable wearing them with thick socks as they are a size bigger than my normal size which was not comfortable.
Customer service and communication is excellent.
I suffer from plantar fasciitis and when I use these shoes I don't feel the pain, I can even run again. I have sleepers and another pair of trainers for work now.
Nice and comfortable although a little big around the heel but happy to wear an extra pair of socks