FitVille Women's Rebound Core Shoes
FitVille Rebound Core is more than something you put on every day. It is a shoe that keeps you in a pleasant state of mind despite foot issues such as plantar fasciitis, bunions, hammertoes, swelling, high arches, and other chronic foot conditions.
With our Patented Sole Technology, FitVille Rebound Core wraps your foot in ultra
protection. Also, it increases movement stability and sole support. Ideal for those who need extra cushioning and support at the arch and forefoot. The wide toe box and high instep design reduce the friction between your feet and the shoe to the
The benefit of All-day comfort and cloud-like cushioning makes our Rebound Core more than a shoe, but an experience, called FitVille.
- Upper: Premium-quality suede uppers for stable support and wear-resistance.
- Insole: Ergonomic memory sponge foam Insole offering cushioning comfort.
- Midsole: Patented dual-density EVA midsoles providing better support
- Outsole: Rigid rubber outsoles for solid gripping and motion stability.
- Width: Wide/2E and Extra Wide/4E.
- Weight: Approximately 320 grams (based on a US size 8).
- Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners.
(1) Clean the shoes regularly.
(2) Wipe off any dirt from on the upper using a moist cloth.
(3) Air dry in a cool environment.
(4) Avoid direct sunlight or high temperature.
(5) Keep away from substances with sharp edges.
Shipping & Return
We are eager to bring FitVille to the world by offering international shipping.
It normally takes 7-15 business days for orders to arrive. The recipient is solely responsible for any additional duties, taxes, fees, or VAT on international orders. Your order will be dispatched from the nearest warehouse with stock availability.
If, for any reason, your shoes aren't the perfect fit, please get in touch! Talk to one of our Sole Savers for expert fitting tips and guide. We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. For all eligible returns - please see our "30-Day Return Policy" below to learn more.
Designed For Wide Feet
FitVille Rebound Core shoe features both wide and extra wide toe box to provide the maximum level of comfort for those with wide or average feet.
FitVille Rebound Core will make your daily walk more comfortable. With the help of dual-density midsoles, shock-absorbing pad, heel ring, and a non-slip outsole, the ground-breaking PropelCore™ sole technology offers the ideal balance of comfort and support.
3X More Support
FitVille's patented sole gradually adapts to your unique foot shape with space-age foams that reacts to your body heat—providing all-day comfort and body alignment with a perfect heel, arch, and ankle support.
Wide toe box and arch support is brilliant. What a difference to find a range with a wide toe box and that helps foot issues like plantarfasciiitis. I wear orthotic insoles so found it best to get a half size bigger.
So comfy. I did order the wrong size, gave them to my friend because she has foot issue and she loved them, so I re order other pair absolutely love them so comfortable.
I bought two pairs of shoes which, unfortunately, did not fit my very difficult feet but I received excellent service and an immediate refund when I said there was a problem.
Bounce. Had plantar fasciitis, so I need good supportive footwear, good arch support in this trainer.