Narrow Shoes Cause Foot Problems
In the year of 2018, Massachusetts podiatrist Terence Vanderheiden said from his study that common signs your shoes are the wrong size include bruising on your toenails, toenail loss or damage, blisters, callouses and skin irritation around your toenails.
A recent study published in the Journal of Foot and Ankle Research found that between 63% to 72% of people “were wearing shoes that did not accommodate either width or length dimensions of their feet.” There are strong reasons to believe that width is indeed a much bigger problem than the length when it comes to selecting properly fitting shoes.
Common foot issues that we may encounter:
- Fallen arches—A condition in which the tendon supporting the foot arch weakens and allows the entire foot to contact the ground (something that can lead to knee and back pain)
- Wider feet, higher instep-along with fallen arches and increased weight, their feet got wider, and insteps higher, making it harder to fit into normal shoes
- Plantar fasciitis—Inflammation of a band of tissue along the bottom of the foot that causes heel pain, particularly first thing in the morning
- Corns or callouses—Hardened patches of skin that often develop as a result of repeated friction or pressure
- Bunions—Bony bumps that develop on the joint at the base of the big toe, forcing the joint to stick outwards. This is a more common problem among ladies since ladies wear high-heels.
FitVille Shoes As a Solution
The FitVille shoes were designed with top comfort in mind. As one of the best shoes for wide feet on the market, each element of the shoes was developed with comfort as the top priority.
The design ideology includes both a wider toe box and higher instep to free your toes for a greater range of motion and all-day comfort. This means no longer having to jam your toes into narrow shoes in the morning and only breathing a sigh of relief at the end of the day upon taking the shoes off at home. Properly fitting shoe could bring a pleasant standing, walking and running experience all day, every day.
Switching to wide toe box shoes to help you alleviate and prevent many of those painful foot problems and ensure greater overall health. FitVille is here to assist you addressing your foot problem!
The FitVille Rebound Cores and other series of shoes were designed with comfort as the top priority. The FitVille shoes are featuring:
- Wide toe box for the first-class experience
- High Instep for more space to stretch
- Trace feet contours for easy slip-on
- Years of design and test for your comfort
- Fine materials for the best quality
Patented Sole Design - FitVille Rebound Core