FitVille Men's Low-top Rugged Core Wide Hiking Shoes
Want More Deals? Go to 50% OFF SALE now!
Embrace the nature with the latest Low-top Rugged Core Wide Hiking Shoe, a pair that’s ready for any terrains or trails out there. The waterproof membrane blocks rain and water while remaining breathable, allowing you to hit the trail in extreme weather. Our patented slip resistant and shock-absorbing sole provides traction and energy return for a safe, comfortable and adventurous hiking experience.
- Upper: PU leather.
- Insoles: Eco-friendly high-density sponge foam.
- Midsole: High-rebound EVA midsole for better support.
- Outsole: Rigid rubber for solid gripping.
- Width: Wide/2E and Extra Wide/4E.
- Weight: Approximately 405 grams (based on a US size 8).
- Place of Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners.
(1) Clean the shoes regularly.
(2) Wipe off any dirt from on the upper using a moist cloth.
(3) Air dry in a cool environment.
(4) Avoid direct sunlight or high temperature.
(5) Keep away from substances with sharp edges.
Shipping & Return
We are eager to bring FitVille to the world by offering international shipping.
It normally takes 7-15 business days for orders to arrive. The recipient is solely responsible for any additional duties, taxes, fees, or VAT on international orders. Your order will be dispatched from the nearest warehouse with stock availability.
If, for any reason, your shoes aren't the perfect fit, please get in touch! Talk to one of our Sole Savers for expert fitting tips and guide. We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. For all eligible returns - please see our "30-Day Return Policy" below to learn more.
The hiking shoes are brilliant
With a good fit giving me
Bought these after reading reviews. Maybe I have extra wide feet, but they are not wide enough for me. Not much wider than other trainers. And not as wide as Skechers wide fitting, those are the only ones that really fit me well. Other than that, they are nice shoes.
I find that shoes are getting narrower and narrower these days. As someone with a wide forefoot, I need enough space in the toe box and not something that will squash my toes together and cause me to have issues with my feet.
Shoes are very comfortable and also of good quality.
Really pleased with my shoes, lovely to get the options of half sizes and wide fitting. So comfortable.
I was suffering from bad toes and my friend recommended me to buy fitville shoes. I read the reviews and it sounded positive. so I bought one. it is very comfortable and I don't have pain in my toes anymore. And now I have recommended my friends to buy fitville shoes.