FitVille Women's Amadeus Tennis & Pickleball Court Shoes V4
- Wide Toe Box: Ample space for toe comfort, with a snug heel to prevent slipping.
- Support for Flat Feet and Corns Relief: Anatomical Ortholite® insoles with moisture-wicking, enhanced by a supportive heel cup and arch design.
- Enhanced Ventilation by Mesh Upper: breathable mesh upper allows cool air to wick moisture away from your feet.
- Prevent Pronation and Ankle Sprains: The TPU heel ring stabilizes your gait for secured peak performance.
- Top-Notch Slip-Resistance: Our tread pattern rubber sole ensures anti-slip and long-lasting Durability.
Looking to serve up some aces but hampered by foot issues? Check out the Court Tennis Amadeus V4. With a roomy toe box and a snug heel fit, you'll forget you ever had foot troubles.
What sets our patented 4-in-1 sole apart? It's a meticulously crafted blend of components aimed to elevate your game. First off, a Rubber outer sole with a specialized Tread Pattern ensures phenomenal traction. Then, we've included an EVA midsole and TPU TorsionGrip to offer stellar arch support and midfoot stability. Don't overlook the TPU heel ring—your secret weapon for keeping those ankles secure. Stability, durability, and shock absorption—consider all those boxes checked.
Let's talk comfort. Our OrthoLite® insole is a game-changer. It's breathable, cushioned, and features a U-shaped heel cup plus high-density cotton for top-notch arch support. So go ahead, unleash your inner tennis pro with a shoe that's as dedicated to your comfort as you are to your game!
- Upper: Mesh and recyclable PU
- Sole: EVA, TPU and Rubber
- Width: Medium/D & Wide/2E
- Weight: Approximately 292 grams per shoe (based on a US size 7)
- Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
We are eager to bring FitVille to the world by offering international shipping.
It normally takes 7-15 business days for orders to arrive. The recipient is solely responsible for any additional duties, taxes, fees, or VAT on international orders. Your order will be dispatched from the nearest warehouse with stock availability.
If, for any reason, your shoes aren't the perfect fit, please get in touch! Talk to one of our Sole Savers for expert fitting tips and guide. We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. For all eligible returns - please see our "30-Day Return Policy" below to learn more.
Questions & Answers
1. Why Choose FitVille Shoes?
Our patented PropelCore™ technology is a dynamic totality of the five core components: dual density sole, anti-skid rubber, heel ring, removable insoles, shock absorbing pad. PropelCore™ is our secret weapon in creating the most supportive shoes.
FitVille Comfort+™ technology puts comfort in motion. This advance technology follows the contour of your feet to enhance your movement.
Empowered by ErgoFit™ technology, FitVille shoes are of ergonomic designs that give you the amazing footwear experience. Springy cushioning minimizes impact and maximizes stability.
2. How long does it take to deliver?
On average it takes 7-15 business days for the order to arrive. However, some major holidays such as Easter, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's day; there will be some delivery delays to all international destinations. However we send all international parcels via a tracked express shipping service so vou will be able to check on the progress of your order while in transit.
3. What Are The Benefits Of Wide Toe Box Shoes?
Wide toe box shoes are an excellent option if you're looking for shoes that prioritize your foot health. It can improve your overall foot health, comfort, and performance.
Wide toe box shoes allow your toes to spread and move freely, reducing the pressure on your toes and improving overall comfort.
Better balance and stability
You can feel a more steady and wider base of support by spreading out the toes, which can improve your overall balance and stability.
Reduced risk of foot problems
Wide toe box shoes reduce the risk of bunions, blisters, and other foot problems caused by tight shoes.
Improved blood circulation
Increases blood flow to the foot, reducing symptoms such as numbness.